1886 - 1941 (54 years)
||Mary Frances Cox |
||14 Dec 1886
||Harrison, Boone County, Arkansas 
||Carcinoma of breast with metastasis to liver  |
s.d. 12, e.d. 196, Sheet No. 6A/246
19th April 1910 by Omer K. Parsons
line 6, 117/123 COX Boley W. Head MW 39 M1 20 Tennessee Tennessee NorthCarolina Laborer/[illegible] Rail Road Own Mortgaged Home
Ella J Wife FW 42 M1 20 6/5 Georgia Georgia Georgia
Ida B. Daughter FW 20 S Arkansas Tennessee Georgia
Iza L. Daughter FW 16 S Arkansas Tennessee Georgia
C. Frank Son MW 14 S Arkansas Tennessee Georgia
Hattie L. Daughter FW 9 S Arkansas Tennessee Georgia
Lex L. Son MW 7 S Arkansas Tennessee Georgia
line 33, 123/129 CAPPS Ambros Z. Head MW 34 M1 4 Arkansas CaliforniaCalifornia Laborer/odd jobs Rents House
Mary F. Wife FW 24 M1 4 1/1 Arkansas Tennessee Tennessee
Ira A Son MW 3 S Arkansas Arkansas Arkansas
line 36, 124/130 CAPPS Robert K. Head MW 30 M1 4 Arkansas CaliforniaCalifornia Laborer/R.R. construction Rents House
clyde M. Wife FW 20 M1 4 1/0 Arkansas Alabama Alabama
line 38, 125/131 COX Bert O. Head MW 29 M1 12 Tennessee TennesseeTennessee Assistant at Bottling water? Owns House Free of mortgage
Margarett A. Wife FW 28 M1 12 5/5 Arkansas United States Tennessee
Luther B. Son WM 10 S Arkansas Tennessee Arkansas
Ora F. Daughter FW 8 S Arkansas Tennessee Arkansas
Clifford J. Son MW 6 S Arkansas Tennessee Arkansas
James L. Daughter [sic] MW 4 S Arkansas Tennessee Arkansas
Mabel A. Daughter FW 2 S Missouri Tennessee Arkansas
Carthage City, Ward 4, Marion township
s.d. 7, e.d. 49-48, Sheet No. 5A/845A
April 8, 1940 by James R. Ferguson
704 Lincoln [then 7 other families without addresses]
line 31, 121 R[ents] 12 FROST Charlie F. Head MW 49 M 4 Nebraska 5 years ago lived R[ural]/Jasper/Missouri Form setter/Street work W.P.A.
Mary F FW 53 M 5 Arkansas 5 years ago lived R[ural]/Jasper/Missouri
||27 Apr 1941
||1121 Orchard St., Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri [1, 3, 4]
||Crane Community/Masonic Cemetery, Stone County, Missouri 
||3 Mar 2013 |
||Jonathan W. Cox, b. 11 Dec 1846, Greene County, Tennessee , d. 10 May 1920, Crane, Stone County, Missouri (Age 73 years) |
||Teleta W. Sivils, b. 24 Jan 1841, Tennessee , d. 16 Apr 1920, Crane, Stone County, Missouri (Age 79 years) |
||22 Jul 1866
||Bradley County, Tennessee [6, 7]
||Zenis Ambres Capps, b. 4 Oct 1875, Oregon Flats, Boone County, Arkansas , d. 24 Dec 1937, Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri (Age 62 years) |
||8 Oct 1905
||Crane, Stone County, Missouri 
- performed by J.W. Pettit, minister
| ||1. Ira Asbury "Cappy" Capps, b. 24 Mar 1907, Harrison, Boone County, Arkansas , d. Feb 1973, Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri (Age 65 years)|
| ||2. Burton Jonathan Capps, b. 7 Jan 1911, probably Missouri , d. Jun 1984, Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri (Age 73 years)|
| ||3. Lloyd Lee Capps, b. 8 Mar 1914, Missouri , d. 31 Jan 1973, Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri (Age 58 years)|
||18 Sep 2014 |
||Charles Fred "Charlie" Frost, b. 17 Oct 1889, Nebraska , d. 7 Apr 1972, probably Jasper County, Missouri (Age 82 years) |
||10 Jun 1939
||Carthage, Jasper County, Missouri 
||18 Sep 2014 |
- moved 11 times in the 10 years EMCapps knew her.
raised canaries -EMC
analysis of costume in 8th grade graduation picture:
I'd say, without a look at what her corset is really trying to do, and
assuming she was fairly fashionable, that she could be 1899-1901. If I had
to pick one year, I would say 1900. Her sleeves are a bit indecisive, butif
it were the 1870's or 1880's there would be no question about what her
corset was doing, and if it were anywhere from 1890-1898 she would have
tried to puff her sleeves at the top a great deal more. By 1902, the hair
was getting much softer and the arrangements had their weight toward thetop
instead of to the back as hers is. If she were older, I'd wonder if shewas
just behind times, but she looks the age where they get that sort of thing
right. You have the original, can you tell if that is ribbon running down
the front of her dress in the three rows or is it an applique of somekind?
Looks like it could be ribbon running through lace.
- [S412] Stone Co., MO Crane Community Cemetery, Robert Wiley, (noted 9 November 2005).
- [S2806] Missouri Death Certificates, 1910-1960, Missouri Secretary of State.
- [S2030] Esther Molohan Capps.
- [S2806] Missouri Death Certificates, 1910-1960, Missouri Secretary of State, Mary F. Frost April _, 1941 Jasper Carthage 14837 Request Photocopy.
- [S412] Stone Co., MO Crane Community Cemetery, Robert Wiley, (noted 9 November 2005), CAPPS Mary F. 14 Dec 1886 - 27 Apr 1941.
- [S2537] Lavinnia Tye Samer, Photocopy of original marriage record made by Lavinnia Tye Samer.
- [S2437] Bradley Co., TN Marriages, www.familysearch.org, Marriage records, 1864-1914 Bradley County (Tennessee). County Court Clerk, (Batch no. M710091), Batch No. M710091 or M519031, Marriage records, 1864-1914 Bradley County (Tennessee). County Court Clerk: Teleto SIVILS married Jonathan COX 22 Jul 1866 Bradley, Tennessee..
- [S2965] Arkansas, County Marriages, 1837-1957, familysearch.org.
- [S1194] Marriage record.