1897 - 1997 (100 years)
||Percy Raymond "Perce" Jackson |
||29 Jan 1897
||Neosho, Newton County, Missouri 
||24 Apr 1930
||Neosho Twp., Newton County, Missouri 
||Newton County, Misouri 
||1930 Newton Co., MO Census, Neosho Twp, E.D. 73-14, S.D. 15, Sheet NO. 10B, April 24, 1930 by Percy R. Jackson, line 100, 337 JACKSON Percy Head O MW 33 M 21 no yes Missouri Tennessee Missouri Owned/Farm (also enumerates this census), pg. 11A/181A, line 1, Clara Wife-H FW 32 M 20 no yes Missouri Kentucky Illinois, Richard son MW 8 S yes Missouri Missouri Missouri, John Son MW 6 S yes Missouri Missouri Missouri, Ruth Daughter FW 5 S no Missouri Missouri Missouri, Louise Daughter FW 1 3/12 S no Missouri Missouri Missouri. |
||29 Jan 1997
||Missouri Veterans Home, Mt. Vernon, Lawrence Co., Missouri 
||1 Feb 1997
||Oakwood Cemetery, rural Newton County, Missouri 
||8 Nov 2011 |
||George Washington Jackson, b. 15 Jul 1859, Near Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee , d. 10 Mar 1957, 725 Park Street, Neosho, Newton County, Missouri (Age 97 years) |
||Ida Viola Boyd, b. 14 Feb 1861, Newton County, Missouri , d. 22 May 1946, at home, Corner of Park St. and Cemetery Road, Neosho, Newton County, Missouri (Age 85 years) |
||1 May 1882
||Newton County, Missouri [5, 6, 7]
||Clara Ruby Lansaw, b. 16 Oct 1898, Goodman, McDonald County, Missouri , d. 16 Jan 1963, Probably Missouri (Age 64 years) |
||Goodman, McDonald County, Missouri 
||18 Sep 2014 |
- Missouri Soldiers Database: War of 1812 - World War I,
noted 3 November 2005
JACKSON, PERCY R. 4,517,172 W
(Surname) (Christian name) (Army serial number) (Race)
RTE 2 NEOSHO, MO
(Street and house number) (Town or City) (County) (State)
*Inducted at: NEOSHO on 8/14/1918
Place of birth: NEOSHO, MO Age or date of birth: 29JAN1897
Organizations served in, with dates of assignments and transfers:
BTRY A 13 REGT FA REPL DEP TO 11 DEC/18; BTRY E 59 FA TO DISCHARGE
Grades, with date of appointment:
Wounds or other injuries received in action:
Served overseas from Ü To Ü from Ü To Ü
Honorably discharged on demobilization Y
In view of occupation he was, on date of discharge, reported N per cent disabled.
Form No. 724-1, A.G.O. *Strike out words not applicable. ÜDates of departure from and arrival in the U.S.
* * * * *
Joplin Globe, http://www.joplinglobe.com/1997/jan97/jan30/013097d.html,
Percy Jackson dies at age 100
STARK CITY, Mo. Ö Percy R. Jackson, 100, 11693 Urchin Drive, rural StarkCity, died at 6:46 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, 1997, at the MissouriVeterans Home, Mount Vernon, of natural causes. Mr. Jackson was bornJan. 29, 1897, in Newton County. He had been a lifetime resident. He wasa farmer and a cement finisher. He retired in 1970. He was a Methodist.He was a member of American Legion Post No. 163, Neosho. He was an ArmyVeteran of World War I. He married Clara Ruby Lansaw in 1919, inGoodman. She died in 1963. Survivors include three sons, George W.Jackson and Quinton Jackson, both of Stark City, and Richard Jackson,Diamond; two daughters, Wanda Smith, Newtonia, and Ruth Enos, NorthHighland, Calif.; 15 grandchildren; seven great- grandchildren; andseveral great-great-grandchildren. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturdayat Woodard-Freund-Thompson Funeral Home, Neosho, with the Rev. OrenCossey officiating. Burial will be in Oakwood Cemetery, southwest ofNeosho. Friends may call after 9 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Thefamily will receive friends from 7 to 8 p.m.
- [S1364] Obituary of Percy R. Jackson.
- [S1988] 1930 Newton Co., MO Census, Neosho Twp, E.D. 73-14, S.D. 15, Sheet NO. 10B, April 24, 1930 by Percy R. Jackson, line 100, 337 JACKSON Percy Head O MW 33 M 21 no yes Missouri Tennessee Missouri Owned/Farm (also enumerates this ce, nsus), pg. 11A/181A, line 1, Clara Wife-H FW 32 M 20 no yes Missouri Kentucky Illinois, Richard son MW 8 S yes Missouri Missouri Missouri, John Son M.
- [S1415] WWI Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, ancestry.com, Percy Raymond JACKSON 29 Jan 1897 Born: Missouri;United States of America, Registered: Not Stated, Newton, MO.
- [S368] Social Security Death Index online, PERCY JACKSON 29 Jan 1897 29 Jan 1997 64866 (Stark City, Newton, MO) (none specified) 495-10-5211 Missouri.
- [S2298] Talking to Lonnie Jackson, "He married Ida V. Boyd May 1, 1882, to them were born seven children as follows: Floyd M., Jessie Mae, Everett B. George Wayne, Reginald D., Percy R., and Pauline. All seven children living at thi, s time, I was 55 years of age last June 17, 1938.".
- [S2573] Boyd Family Marriages in Missouri, Linda Boyd Lawhon, et al, 01 May 1882 Ida V. Boyd m. George Jackson C:258..
- [S2509] Personal comment, T. Anderson Painter, Obituary, Neosho Times, 25 May 1946.